sortie fin février 2021
- Pressed on LITA exclusive red vinyl
- Card-Board Jacket with Gate-fold Style + Booklet + 22″ × 32″ Poster
- A selection of Chinese opera titles, mandarin classics, jazz favorites by Nat King Cole
- Featuring with Shigeru Umebayashi and Michael Galasso
- Including classic tracks “Yumeji’s Theme” and “Angkor Wat Themes"
Relive the golden 60s when Chow Mo-wan (played by Tony Leung) encountered So Lai-chun (played by Maggie Cheung) and began their enticing love affair in In the Mood For Love. A selection of Chinese opera titles, mandarin classics, jazz favorites by Nat King Cole and the characters’ live-recorded scripts sonically constructed a picture of love and lust in this film, which is considered to be one of Wong Kar-wai’s best work to-date. One must not miss the haunting “Yumeji’s Theme” by Japanese composer Shigeru Umebayashi and the “Angkor Wat Themes” by Michael Galasso that has brought this film to its perfection.